- Our response to God’s unfailing love and gratitude for His many blessings brought to our lives
- A commitment to freely offer our time, talent, and material resources in support and in participation with Christ in His love for us and our neighbors.
How can I support the ministry of the Church?
- Support and share Christ’s Gospel message of salvation to the world.
- Provide the time, talent, and treasure necessary to promote the goals of our parish: 1) To equip its members for the work of the ministry, for the building up of the Body of Christ until
- we all reach the unity in the faith (Ephesians 4:12-13) and 2) that together we grow in the grace and knowledge of our lord and Savior Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:18).
- Support and participate in ministries and service to others.
What should I consider when making a Stewardship Pledge?
- Your Stewardship is vital and important to our Church
- Prayerfully consider how God is creator of everything and all gifts come from Him
- Prayerfully consider how your personal expenses compare with your Stewardship pledge
- Contemplate how giving your time, talent, and services would benefit the ministry of the Church
- Remember God’s grace and love for us
To make a Stewardship Pledge, first review these important facts concerning your pledge, Pledge Q&A, then download and fill out the Pledge Form. To submit your Pledge Form you can email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org . Additionally, hard copies of the form are available in the Narthex. You may enclose a completed pledge form in an envelope, address it to “Pledge Secretary”, and place it in the offering basket at Liturgy, or, mail it to the church (PO Box) address.